Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Welcome!

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"~ Nelson Mandela



Welcome to the ePortfolio I have created for my EDU697 MATLT Capstone project.  In this blog I will include redesigned projects that meet the eight Program Learning Outcomes required by the MATLT program.

The eight Program Learning Outcomes are listed below:

1.  Demonstrate knowledge and skills related to learning using technology

2.  Demonstrate knowledge and skills in current and emerging instructional technologies

3.  Design learning opportunities that apply technology enhanced instructional strategies to support the needs of all learners

4.  Apply research to support learning in a technology enhanced environment

5.  Exemplify ethical practices of technology usage

6.  Evaluate technology resources to facilitate effective assessment and evaluation

7.  Utilize technology to collect and analyze data, interpret results, and communicate findings

8.  Demonstrate the ability to make informed decisions regarding the use of technology in support of learning and leadership

I will also include my Glogster introduction, a reflection and farewell VoiceThread, a discussion and ranking of each Program Learning Outcome, as well as a discussion on the design and development challenges  I experienced while creating my ePortfolio.

Thank you for taking the time to view my ePortfolio and I welcome any thoughts or questions you may have after viewing it.  Feel free to email me!  My email address can be found in my Blogger profile.

Happy Day!

Tami

Image:
forums.station.sony.com

No comments:

Post a Comment